Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thing #12:TWITTER!

After watching the clip about Twitter my first thought was "Who cares about what I'm doing every moment of my life? People have enough things to worry about and keep track of to be concerned with the way Tatjana is spending her time!" But, being curious I went ahead and singed up for the free account, and oh my! People love to share what they're doing! Not only that, they also use Twitter as a promotional tool to advertise different going ons in their life, weather it be a program, meeting or any other type of happening that others might be interested in.
It was cool to see that many of my dear CML co-workers were using Twitter so I don't have to relay on Facebook alone to keep me updated on their statuses. :-) While I am too busy right now to completely explore all that Twitter has to offer, I will sign in from time to time and see what's happenin' in around the world.

If you're interested in finding out a little more about me, check me out at https://twitter.com/tatjana24

No comments: