Monday, September 29, 2008

Thing #9: More FSS Feeds!!!

I think I've fallen in love with RSS feeds. They are so convenient! During my frantic search to find 10 RSS feeds i've come upon some that were really easy to use and others just didn't have that something that called out to me... ;-)

I love Topix.net. It looks really nice and it's simple to use, plus it's local. Technorati was my second favorite. I had fun using the seach box and locating different feeds. ( I was disappointed to recieve a "Search / No results for columbus metropolitan lilbrary") Finally, Syndic8.com just seemed bland. I didn't have much luck locating feeds I would be interested in.

1 comment:

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

I too hope that CML creates some feeds for its general website. Until then, there's always the RSS feeds you can customize yourself using the Aquabrowser catalog.